Visitors are always welcome at St Joseph's School. For safety reasons we ask all visitors to note the following procedures:
- Visitor parking is available outside the school perimeter on Ironwood and Coolibah Drives.
- All visitors must sign in and out at Administration on arrival and departure.
- Emergency muster points are located at the Basketball Court and Oval and all visitors are to follow the direction of school staff in the case of an emergency.
- Any visitors wanting to take photographs in the school must seek approval from the Principal.
In the interest of student safety delivery personal are asked to note the following procedures:
- All non-food deliveries are to be directed to the Administration building.
- Parking is available outside the school perimeter on Ironwood Drive for small parcel deliveries.
- Delivery vehicles are permitted to use the staff car park, located on Ironwood Drive for the delivery of large items.
- Delivery of food items for the school canteen and breakfast program can use the access gate on Coolibah Drive. This gate is to be closed after entry and exit.
- Extreme caution is used at all times when driving onto school grounds and speed is at a walking pace.